Choice uses the Formadrain no dig system. Formadrain is a true no-dig technology. It is a steam-cured, fiberglass and epoxy system that is pulled-in-place through existing pipes. This means it is used to repair underground pipes without digging. With no excavation, it can perform lateral repairs, Lateral-Main-Connection® repairs, spot repairs and process piping repairs.
Formadrain System Highlights
- Has been steam cured since 1994 when it was developed
- Has lined hundreds of miles of pipe since its launch
- Counts over 40 authorized Formadrain licensees across the United States and Canada
- Can repair circular pipes from 2 to 48 inches (50 to 1200 mm) in diameter
- Contains Green technology: No Volatile Organic Compounds used (VOC Free)
February 24, 2020
Choice Drainage Preserves the Beauty of Downtown with Formadrain
London, Ontario was founded in 1826 and is the largest municipality in southwestern Ontario…
Leave it to the professionals. Choice uses only the most skilled and highly experienced professionals to get the job done right the first time.
Choice offers financing and payment options are made available OAC. Senior discounts are also available for qualified customers.
We are up front about our pricing. Choice offers free estimates so that you can make an informed decision with no hidden or unwanted surprises.